Do you know your collective nouns? A shoal of....? A clutch of......? What do you call a group of chickens? Or a group of whales? If you don't know then play this game! Learn of a swarm of bees, a bunch of grapes & an army of soldiers.
Play the game by dealing out five cards to each player and using a pick up and discard method to find pairs of cards (shown on the How to play card) or spread the cards out to find a pair or play snap.
Most of all just have fun with these colourful, high quality cards and if you are looking for an accessory to the game look at our range of booklets to accompany the series (e.g. A Guide to Collective Nouns) which include the list of pairs from the cards plus an extra 25 more pairs of words.
- 52 cards to be paired correctly (list card included)
- Particular words for a certain group
- E.g. A pride of lions, a bunch of grapes.
- Dyslexia friendly and for English as a second/foreign language
- Essential part of the National Curriculum
- Key stage 2
Ages: 7 to adult